Renting a Tent? Here’s What You Must Know
Are you preparing for an upcoming celebration? Have you finalized the location? Will you include entertainment? These are just few of the many questions you need to consider when planning to rent a tent for your celebration. But, the size of the tent must be the most essential factor to keep in mind. Depending on the number of guests to attend your party, the price and size of the tent is determined. Take note that not all tents are the same. They are unique to suit unique events.
Below are few considerations that will help you find the perfect tent for your celebration. Take time to go through each of them below.
1. It’s about the location. Even before you start searching for the best tent rental services, you need first to finalize the venue where to install the tent. Is the surface of the venue concrete, asphalt, or grass? Remember that the type of surface will tell the right size and type of the tent to use.
2. It’s a business event. If your holding a corporate event, then you must be very serious with your choice of tent. This kind of celebration is no ordinary since this allows you to network with other business personalities in the same community and industry. And, this one must be a great marketing strategy. That is why, you need to find a tent that doesn’t just accommodate all of your guests, but also impresses them.
3. It’s about getting a quote. Before you finally make a decision, make sure to ask for a written quote. While some are comfortable with verbal agreement, this can be risky especially when involving a huge amount of money. There is nothing to worry since most companies provide a written and itemized quote for free. Don’t just believe every word they say. All must be written on a piece of paper!
4. It’s about the weather. Plan your event ahead of time. This would mean that you need to pick the location and date as early as possible. Doing this gives you enough time to plan the event and ensuring a tent of the right size and climate controlled. Regardless of what time of the year you’re holding the event, there are fully climate controlled tents available. They can withhold any weather condition. So, whether it’s summer or winter, there’s a tent suited for your event.
5. It’s about the additional options. One of the best things about tent rental companies is that they don’t just settle in offering you quality tents. They can even offer you extra services such as chairs, lighting, flooring, tent fabric, and many more. Who would not want to get more from the tent rental company? It’s such a time and energy saver if you get additional services from them.
Now, these are the different things that you need to keep in mind when finding an event tent rental company. Use this guide to narrow down your many options and come up with the best choice in the end.